PT. Indofarma Global Medika (PT. IGM) is sudsidiary of PT. Indofarma (Persero), Tbk engaged in pharmaceutical, medical devices and health food.
HISTORY of COMPANY
Year of 1996
Indofarma (Persero), Tbk as a State-Owned Company in the pharmaceutical sector, forming a distribution unit that starting with 4 branches in Java Island during the distribution development period.
Year of 1999
Indofarma (Persero), Tbk has expanded its distribution network nationally in 22 branches.
Year of 2000
Indofarma (Persero), Tbk resctructured the distribution unit to become a subsidiary under the name PT. Indofarma Global Medika (PT. IGM), including 22 branches. The main business of PT. IGM is a distributor from products of PT. Indofarma (Persero), Tbk and trading in medical devices.
Year of 2006
At the end of 2006, PT. IGM has 28 branches in Indonesia.
Year of 2007
IGM reorganized into a trading and distribution division with a total of branches increasing to 30 branches.
Year of 2008
The coverage of services in these 30 branches has implemented the Azecsoft ERP-based information system online and integrated in all unt branches to developing a medical devices business.
Year of 2010-2012
- Service coverage in 30 branches has quality system of ISO 9001-2008, OHSAS 18001-2007 from International Standard Certification Pty, Ltd.
- Developing a mutual agreement with 4 (Four) Government Hospitals (Class A)
Year of 2013-2017
- Service coverage in 34 branches in Indonesia
- Become one of a distributor in E-Catalogue and E-Purchasing of Government Programme.
Year of 2018
- Application of System Analysis and Program Development (SAP)
- Application of the company’s new tagline, named “Si Jempol”
- Prepared and processed “Cara Distribus Obat yang Baik” (CDOB) Certificate and “Cara Distribusi Alat Kesehatan yang Baik” (CDAKB) Certificate. 21 Branches of PT. IGM has received a CDOB Certificate.
VISION AND MISSION
Become the customer’s first choice
– Strengthen and expand networks
– Providing innovative services
– Increase productivity efficiently and effectively
COMMISSIONER and BOARD of DIRECTOR
– President Commissioner : drg. Usman Sumantri
– Commissioner : Herry Triyatno
b. Board of Director
– President Director : Indra Dewantara, S.E
– Director : Mario Apriliansyah, S.T, M.T